Personal Trainer Barcelona
Do you want to get in shape? I can help you by keeping you motivated and preventing injury!
What is a Personal Trainer (PT)?
A personal trainer is specially qualified to develop an individual training program based around you and your goals. I work with you while you are exercising, providing real time support and advice. I can help with all aspects of your training including: weight loss, toning, sports improvement requiring specific movements, muscle-building, cardiovascular resistance etc.
What are the main reasons to train with a PT?
- Active support, motivation and encouragemen.
- Throughout your development I will make sure that each session is varied, integrating different sets of exercises based on your personal program.
- You will receive expert guidance in posture and technique, which means your training is safe and ensures that you get the most from each session.
- Working together creates a sense of “teamwork” and helps push you to a new level of training. Once you commit to personal training you will find that you reach your goals quickly as a result of your own dedication and my support and motivation.
- Above all, training with a PT is fun!
Daniel Benites Personal Trainer offers you a fun cost effective alternative to conventional and boring gym training.
Get the buzz from working out in a group!
Train outdoors/at the studio in a small group, where each person is closely coached and your progress, capacity and overall condition monitored.
Increasingly, companies are looking for new ways to include physical activity in the daily life of their employees, to help improve their overall health and quality of life. During corporate events, or in the day-to-day schedule, a moment of leisure and a workout can help energize the team, improving their performance levels and capacity to produce top results.
Esta entrada también está disponible en: Spanish